樹莓派Raspberry Pi 4B官方外殼散熱風扇
The Raspberry Pi 4 Case Fan is an official Raspberry Pi accessory, designed to be used specifically with the official Raspberry Pi 4 Case.
Great for over-clockers and other power users, it keeps your Raspberry Pi 4 at a comfortable operating temperature even under heavy load, avoiding CPU throttling and keeping your Pi 4 running at tip-top performance.
It’s the perfect add-on for anyone pushing their Pi to the limits with gaming, a media centre or other intensive projects. The fan is temperature-controlled via PWM (Pulse-width Modulation), with a user-selectable GPIO pin.
The Case Fan also comes with a heatsink for the CPU, removing heat from the processor with the aid of the fan.
Fits perfectly into the lid of the Raspberry Pi 4 Case
The temperature-controlled fan delivers up to 1.4 CFM of airflow over the processor, memory, and power management IC
18 mm × 18 mm × 10 mm heatsink with self-adhesive pad improves heat transfer from the processor
- Input voltage: 5V DC (supplied via 40-pin GPIO header)
- Fan speed control: Pulse width modulation (PWM) control via a user-selectable GPIO pin
- Maximum airflow: 1.4 CFM
- Heatsink Dimensions: 18 mm × 18 mm × 10 mm
- Case material: Clear PC
- Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit here
- Remove any SD card, then put your Raspberry Pi into the lower half (base) of the case.
- Take care to align the mounting holes in the corners with the bumps in the case.
- Insert the fan into the upper half (lid) of the case, with the green label facing away from the lid.
- Push gently but firmly so that the two tabs on the fan housing click neatly into place inside the tabs on the lid.
- The slightly curved edge of the housing should be flush with the underside of the lid.
- If you are also fitting the heatsink, remove the backing paper from the self-adhesive pad on the base of the heatsink, position it centrally over the processor, and gently press it into position.
- Connect the three leads from the fan to the Raspberry Pi 4’s GPIO pins, as shown in the table and diagram below.
- Take care to connect each lead to the correct pin.
- Fit the lid of the case onto the base.
Lead Colour GPIO Pin
5V RED 4
Ground BLACK 6
GPIO 14 BLUE 8
Warnings & Safety Instructions
- This product should only be used in conjunction with the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and the official Raspberry Pi 4 Case.
- This product should be operated in a well-ventilated environment and the case should not be covered.
- To avoid malfunction or damage to this product, please observe the following:
- Do not expose to water or moisture, or place on a conductive surface whilst in operation
- Do not expose to heat from any external source; the Raspberry Pi Case Fan is designed for reliable operation at normal ambient temperatures
- Take care whilst handling to avoid mechanical or electrical damage to the fan and connectors
- Avoid handling the fan whilst it is powered