2020最新版英國製樹莓派主機板 Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (8GB, V1.4)
The Raspberry Pi 4 is the most powerful and feature-rich Raspberry Pi to be released, an incredible improvement on previous boards.
The latest model of our favourite single-board computer includes great new headline features such as dual 4K (yes 4K!) displays, super-fast USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet and budget-accommodating RAM options.
Even More Power!
In terms of computing power, the Raspberry Pi 4 ships with a new 1.5GHz Quad-core CPU – the fastest we’ve ever seen on a Raspberry Pi offering around a 3x improvement in performance over the previous model!
Backing up that processing power is up to a whopping 8GB of faster LPDDR4 RAM – the Raspberry Pi 4 comes in 2GB, 4GB and 8GB options.
With this new level of hardware, the Raspberry Pi 4 truly is a viable dual-display desktop computer.
The improved performance also makes the Raspberry Pi 4 the perfect candidate for a media centre, NAS, server, gaming emulator and many other resource-intensive applications.
For those just wanting to get creative with code, this is what the Raspberry Pi was born to do. The Raspberry Pi 4 maintains the familiar 40-pin GPIO, allowing for complex and interesting projects or even the addition of HATs and add-on boards to take your project further.
The dual-4K display option will make referencing tutorials and examples alongside your code a walk in the park, and the range of connectivity options such as WiFi (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth and USB means you can code with convenience anytime, anywhere.
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU
- 8GB RAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0 ports; 2x USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- 265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT )