2018最新版樹莓派Raspberry Pi TV HAT (DVB-T & DVB-T2 uHAT)
The Raspberry Pi TV-uHAT allows you to receive digital terrestrial TV broadcast systems which includes DVB-T and DVB-T2 on a Raspberry Pi!
With the board you can receive and view TV on a Raspberry Pi or create a TV server that allows you to stream received TV over a network to other devices. The TV uHAT can be used on all Raspberry Pi boards when running as a back-end (server for other devices on the network). Performance when receiving and viewing TV on a Pi can vary and it is recommended to use a Raspberry Pi 2, 3 or 3+ to do this. Raspberry Pi TV uHAT follows the new uHAT form factor of HAT.
The board comes with a set of mechanical spacers, a 40 way header and an Aerial adaptor. Digital Video Broadcast (DVB) is a widely adopted standard for transmitting broadcast Television, countries that have adopted the DVB standard can be found here.
Please note it is the responsibility of the end user to ensure that they have the necessary permissions / license to receive broadcast television in their country.
- Sony CXD2880 TV tuner
- Supported TV standards: DVB-T2, DVB-T
- Reception frequency: VHF III, UHF IV, UHF V
- Channel bandwidth:
- DVB-T2: 1.7MHz, 5MHz, 6MHz, 7MHz, 8MHz
- DVB-T: 5MHz, 6MHz, 7MHz, 8MHz
- CE Compliant
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 50’C
- OS Compatibility: Kodi, LibreELEC, OMXplayer
- Kit Contents
- TV uHAT
- Mounting Spacers & Screws
- 40 Way Header
- Aerial Adaptor
- Please Note. DVTD Antenna not included