The Official Power over Ethernet (PoE) HAT for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. Use this HAT to power a Raspberry Pi via an Ethernet cable, removing the need for a separate power supply! An ideal solution for embedded and IoT projects.
Please Note. This board is only compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ and onwards, as it interfaces via the PoE pins.
The Official Raspberry Pi PoE HAT is completely plug and play, and there is no software required in order for Pi PoE to provide power and Ethernet directly to your Raspberry Pi. The HAT also includes an integrated 25mm x 25mm fan, to keep you Pi nice and cool.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af Compliant
- Class 2 Device
- Fully Isolated Switched-Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Input Voltage: 36V – 56V
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Current: Up to 2.5A
- Integrated Fan Control and 25mm x 25mm Brushless Fan
- Plug-and-Play Compatibility with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+